As the COVID-19 health situation continues to evolve, Oregon State University is actively collaborating with local and state public health experts to provide response, prevention, services and information to the Oregon State community. Administrators and staff are implementing plans to maintain the continuity of education, research, outreach, student services and operations throughout the university.
Based on the university’s directive to use social distancing measures and move to mostly remote delivery of instruction in fall term, all College of Engineering advising is offered remotely through fall 2020.
For additional information about COVID-19 and Oregon State's response, please visit the COVID-19 Information webpage.
- Advisors are available for appointments to discuss any questions you have going in to fall term. You can click the appointment calendar link above to schedule an appointment with your advisor. If you aren’t registered for courses yet make sure you meet with your advisor register soon!
- Zoom drop-in advising begins Wednesday, Sept. 23 at the hours listed below. To join a drop-in session, click this link during drop-in hours.
- Week 0
- Wednesday, Sept. 23 to Friday, Sept. Sept. 25, 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Week 1
- Monday, Sept. 28 to Friday, Oct. 2, 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Week 2-10
- Mondays, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Thursdays, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Fridays, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Advisor/advisee relationship and responsibilities
- Academic resources
- Study abroad programs
- OSU GO provides over 200 international opportunities for education, internships and research in more than 70 different countries around the world. To develop a strategy for your program search and better navigate the options available to you, visit Get Started. Read on to explore various study abroad program models available or search through the wide range of Oregon State-supported study abroad programs.