Tim Davidson (on leave)
Nicholas Malos (Email)
Cindy Olson (Email)
Administrative Office hours:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 5 p.m.
|Nathan Petitti (Email)
|Megan Roegner (Email)
As the COVID-19 health situation continues to evolve, Oregon State University is actively collaborating with local and state public health experts to provide response, prevention, services and information to the Oregon State community. Administrators and staff are implementing plans to maintain the continuity of education, research, outreach, student services and operations throughout the university.
Based on the university’s directive to use social distancing measures and move to remote delivery of instruction in spring term, College of Engineering advising is offered via Zoom, email, or phone.
For additional information about COVID-19 and OSU's response, please visit the COVID-19 Information webpage.
- Students who would like to start an appeal process should check their email for a message from Head Advisor Megan Roegner, which will have information about suspension and how to start an appeal.
- Non-suspension related advising will be offered week 1 via Zoom drop in sessions Monday-Friday from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- To attend a Zoom drop in session, complete this form Monday-Friday from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Advisor/advisee relationship and responsibilities
- Academic resources
- Study abroad programs
- OSU GO provides over 200 international opportunities for education, internships and research in more than 70 different countries around the world. To develop a strategy for your program search and better navigate the options available to you, visit Get Started. Read on to explore various study abroad program models available or search through the wide range of Oregon State-supported study abroad programs.