You are here
- Use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems in Surveying, Mapping and Engineering Applications: This workshop focuses on the operational use of unmanned aircraft systems. Topics covered will include UAS regulations, airframe and sensor selection, flight planning, data collection, processing, and accuracy assessment. Participants will obtain hands-on experience with processing UAS imagery in structure in motion (SfM) software.
- RESCHEDULED. New Date: June 29, 2017, $160/per person
- Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily
- Location: Owen Hall 110
- Registration form coming soon.
- CANCELED: U.S. Public Land Survey