Academic Advisors are located in the School of Civil & Construction Engineering office, Kearney Hall 101.
CCE administrative office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. (the office is closed over the noon lunch hour).
- Winter PIN advising continues through November 17 (week 8).
- To schedule an advising appointment, select an advisor based on the first letter of your last name.
- To cancel an existing appointment, use the link in your appointment confirmation email to cancel or reschedule your advising appointment. Please cancel within 24 hours of your appointment.
- Walk-in advising is available during the last two weeks and the first two weeks of the term as well as daily throughout the term between Monday through Friday between 4 and 4:30 p.m. (except school holidays).
Phase I Priority Registration: November 12
Phase II Priority Registration (waitlists begin): November 30, 8 p.m.
|Topics best suited for appointments:
||Topics best suited for walk-in advising:
- Registration PINs
- Withdraw from a class/term questions
- Academic standing or petition questions
- Updating academic plan/making significant changes
- Long questions (10 minutes or more)
- General questions
- Add, drop, or waitlist questions
- Course override questions
- Registration error messages
- Yes/no or short questions (10 minutes or less)
Upon arrival, check-in on the iPad at the front desk.
When emailing advisors, please do not send the same message to multiple advisors. Multiple messages create unnecessary delays in receiving your response. Send general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advisor/Advisee relationship and responsibilities: